Spring Break is this upcoming week! Hopefully everyone will get the rest they deserve!
Following break, we have some important dates!
- Sunday March 24th is the load-in for Curtains - try to be at Amherst High School as early as you can. We start loading the truck at the scene shop at 8am, bright and early! We will be working through till around 11pm. Check the load-in schedule posted by our Tech Director on your respective FB groups!
- Curtains goes up March 29th and 30th at Amherst High! Tell your friends!!
- Publicity Day for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead starts on April 6th at 11am - make sure you're in the Student Union on time!
- Sunday April 7th is the load-in for R&G - we will be in Bowker Auditorium (time TBD).
- R&G goes up April 11th, 12th, and 13th! Tell your friends!!
Dates not involving the shows:
- We have no General Body Meeting during Curtains tech week; instead, we have scheduled one for April 4th.
- The E-Board Elections/Constitution Voting Meeting that was originally on April 4th has been CHANGED: it will instead happen on Tuesday April 16th (a Monday schedule) at 6:30. Check with Kat to make sure you've got your voting rights!
- We will be holding the Nomination Meeting for next semester's shows on Wednesday April 17th, and the Voting Meeting for the shows on April 18th. Check with Kat about voting rights!
- The tentative date for Banquet is May 4th, potentially in the Massachusetts Room in the Mullins Center. Keep your ear out for more details!
That's it for now! Go have a wonderful break!
If you have any questions about the above dates or events, please email email@example.com