- Come find our table in the Campus Center all this week and next! We will be tabling in the Campus Center concourse from 9 am to 3 pm answering your questions and spreading the word about our shows - swing by and say hi!
- The UMTG will have a table set up at the Activities Expo this upcoming Wednesday from 4 to 7 pm in the Student Union Ballroom! Stop by and sign up for our email list, meet members of the executive board, and ask questions about our shows and meetings!
- We will be having our first meeting this upcoming Thursday, January 24th. Come and meet new people, meet some experienced guildees, and learn about our upcoming productions and events for the semester! Doors open at 6pm and the meeting begins at 6:30. We will announce the location soon.
- Our musical this semester is Curtains! Auditions will be this weekend in Bartlett 65, and there are three audition times to choose from: Friday Jan. 25th at 7pm, and Saturday Jan. 26th at 1 and 7 pm. You only need to attend one of these time slots. The earlier you arrive, the better - first come, first serve! All levels of talent welcome, and no preparation is needed! Callbacks will be held on Sunday Jan. 27th; if you are auditioning, please keep that day available, and notify a member of the executive board if you have a conflict.
- Our play, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, will be holding auditions the following weekend in Bartlett 65. Again, you can choose from one of three time slots: Friday Feb. 1st at 7pm, and Saturday Feb. 2nd at 1 and 7pm. First come, first serve! No preparation necessary, and all levels of talent are encouraged to audition! Callbacks will be held on Sunday Feb. 3rd; if you are auditioning, please keep that day available, and notify a member of the executive board if you have a conflict.
- We are still accepting artistic team applications for both shows. If you are interested, please fill out an application (can be found in the upper right hand corner of our blog page), and our producers will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stay up to date on our events and open positions by joining our Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/umasstheatreguild/) and follow us on Twitter (@UMTG). We hope to see you soon!